Here, at Jete Dancewear, we pride ourselves on our desire and ability to individualize our attention to each dancer and his or her needs. To properly do so, we like to follow a few general policies.
NO RETURNS AFTER THIRTY (30) DAYS
NO CASH REFUNDS
STORE CREDITS OR EXCHANGES ONLY
ORIGINAL HANG TAGS MUST BE ON MERCHANDISE OR ORIGINAL PACKAGING MUST BE RETURNED WITH MERCHANDISE
DAMAGED ITEMS, EXCHANGEABLE OR IN-STORE CREDITF
MARKED DOWN ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE AND NOT RETURNABLE
TIGHTS ARE NOT RETURNABLE IF WORN OR OUT OF THE PACKAGE
- We serve on a first come first serve basis.
- We have a $10 Fitting/Deposit Fee: If we conduct a shoe fitting, which is customary, and the shoes are not purchased, we charge a $10 fee, or deposit, that will be deducted from your total sale when the shoes are purchased. In fact, the $10 fee will enable us to hold the merchandise for you until a later date.
- It is preferrable if you bring your dancer with you when purchasing shoes, to ensure the best fit possible. Remember, dance shoes do not typically fit the same way or size that a street shoe would.
- No shoes will be accepted for return or exchange if they are soiled, taps placed on, or ribbons and elastic sewn
- We are not responsible for an absolute correct fit
- Please have your instructor(s) check your shoes